Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hey guys 'n Gals. Just a quick reminder to everyone here that the Forum Sections are named for a reason. I have just spent the best part of an hour here so far today and of all the threads I've read, atleast 50-60percent of them were posted in the incorrect place.Now it really aint hard to realise that a thread regarding a European car, shoudn't be posted in anywhere but the European Imports section, requests for help shouldn't be posted anywhere but the R&M section, etc ect....The list goes on people....Thanx for your co-operation, I'll sticky this everywhere untill I, and the other Mods are saticfied this issue is under control!

No comments:

Collection in my blog

Probably my most constructive hobby is writing. I've never really went "public" with my work, so I guess now is as good a time as any. I have probablythree uncompleted stories in my collection now, so every few days or weeks or whenever I get time, I'll add a new story or a chapter to a previous one. If you wish to comment on a story, do so at the link on the bottom of the page. Or, I wouldbe happy to post one of your stories, too! Thanks. :)